Serving amount: 6 portions
Preparation time: 30 min
Baking time: 30 min
1 tsp salt
50 ml olive oil
75 g tahini
juice out of 1-2 lemons
salt, by flavour
75 ml water
sumac powder, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash the eggplants and cut their peel lengthwise.
Cut the eggplants into large cubes and lay these out on a large baking pan so that the cubes are not overleaping.
- In about 30 minutes, the eggplant slices are baked golden brown and can be taken out of the oven.
- Place the eggplant cubes in a separate bowl.
- In a cup, mix tahini, lemon juice, salt and 1/3 of the water until reaching a uniform creamy texture.
- Add the remaining water slowly while constantly stirring until reaching a smooth sauce.
- For serving, put a few spoons of egg plant on a serving plate and pour over a generous amount of the tahini sauce. Decorate with sumac powder.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR