Serving amount: one bread
Preparation time: 10 min
Baking time: 30 +20 min
125 g whole grain buckwheat flour
150 ml water
120 ml sunflower oil
100 g walnuts, chopped
75 g maize flour
150 g dates paste
40 g corn starch
40 g linseeds, ground
40 ml apple vinegar
10 g baking soda
5 g cinnamon
3 g cloves, ground
2 g salt
possibilities for variation:
add cut fruits, nuts, chocolate, etc.
- Preheat the oven up to 180°C.
- Blend 5 of the peeled bananas with water, dates paste, oil and apple vinegar until it is completely smooth.
- In an extra bowl, mix all the dry ingredients except the walnuts.
- Now pour in the liquid mass into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Then mix the walnuts into the dough.
- Pour the dough into a baking tray.
- Cut the 6th banana length wise into two pieces and decorate the banana bread with the halves.
- Bake the cake for 30 min.
- Then lower the temperature to 140°C for another 20 min.
- Do the Schaschlik skewer test to see if the dough sticks to the wood when pricking it into the dough.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR