Serving amount: one bread loaf
Preparation time: 10 min + 36 hours soaking and fermentation
Baking time: 50 min
- 500 g whole grain buckwheat grains
- 2 L + 300 ml water
- 20 ml olive oil (optional)
- 15 g baking powder (optional)
- 5-15 g salt
- 5 g dried oregano (optional)
- 20-40 g seeds or nuts (optional)
- Soak 500 g of buckwheat grains in 2 L of water for a night.
- Strain out the water, add 300 ml of fresh water and grind well together.
- Let the dough to ferment with a lid for another 12 to 24 hours.
- Warmup an oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add 15 g of baking powder (you can try also without, it might work), 5 g oregano, any seeds or nuts that you like, 5-10 g salt, 5-20 g olive oil and mix well.
- Pour the dough into a bread form and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 160 degrees Celsius and bake for another 25 minutes.
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR