Serving amount: 12-16 portions
Preparation time: 30 min
Baking time: 40 min
Ingredients for the nut cake base
100 g ground hazelnuts
100 g cornmeal
100 g cane sugar
75 g whole grain buckwheat flour
50 g linseed, ground
5 g baking soda
1 g dashs of salt
100 ml rapeseed oil
60 g water
Ingredients for the cake filling
400 g silken tofu
500 g chestnut spread
100 g cashew nuts
Preparation of the cake base
- Preheat the oven up to 170°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the oil and mix, so that you get a crumbly mixture (“Streusel”).
- Now pour in the water and knead the mass into a sticky dough.
- Grease the springform pan or line it with baking paper. Use your hands to press the dough into the corners, creating a thing edge and a flat cake base.
- Use a fork to pierce several holes in the bottom of the dough so that the remaining air can escape and there is no air hole underneath after baking.
- Bake the cake base for 10 min.
Preparation of the cake filling
- Pass the silken tofu and cashew into a blender and grind for about a few minutes until a smooth mixture.
- add the chestnut spread into the mixture, then mix with the tofu in high speed mode.
Preparation of the cake
- Spread the cake filling onto the baked cake base.
- Put a large tray filled with water on the lowest part of the oven.
- Bake the cake for half an hour in the preheat oven at 160°C.
- Cool for a few hours in the fridge before serving.