Serving amount: one bread
Preparation time: 10 min
Baking time: 40 +20 min
400 ml coconut milk
200 ml rapeseed oil
100 g buckwheat
50 g corn flour
50 g corn starch
200 g cane sugar
70 g cacao
15 g baking soda
2 g salt
100 g dark chocolate, cut into small cubes
50 g dark chocolate
50 ml coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- With a hand blender, mix coconut milk, bananas and oil in a bowl until reaching a smooth texture.
- Add all the dry ingredients except the chocolate and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate cubes and then fill the dough into a gugelhupf form (Bundt cake form).
- Bake for 40 min, and then lower the temperature to 140°C and bake for another 20 min.
- Take the cake out of the form after 10 min resting.
- For preparing the chocolate coating, melt the chocolate with the coconut milk and pour it on the warm cake.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR