Serving amount: 12-16 portions
Preparation time: 30-40 min
100 g hazelnuts, ground
450 g dates paste
50 g cacao powder
600 g silken tofu
350 g dark chocolate (55%)
- In a food processor, add hazelnuts, dates paste and cacao powder and grind in pulses until well mixed until reaching a tough mass.
- Pass the mixture into a cake form. You do not need to clean the food processor as we will use it later for the cream.
- Press the mass by hand to form the bottom of the cake.
- Pass the silken tofu into the food processor and grind for about 1 minute.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate slowly into the food processor, then mix with the tofu in high speed mode.
- Then spread the cream over the date cake bottom and even it out.
- Cool for a few hours in the fridge before serving.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR