Serving amount: 8 portions
Preparation time: 60 – 90 min
Baking time: 30 min
400 g spinach
one cup of water
300 wild garlic (ramson), chopped
200 g cashews
100 ml vinegar
50 g nutritional yeast flakes
1 tb nut meg
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp pepper
14 cloves, ground
400 ml water
500 g lasagna sheets
- Wash the eggplants and cut their peel lengthwise.
Cut the eggplants into finger-thick slices and lay these out on a large baking pan so that the slices are not overleaping.
This same pan could be later on used for assembling and baking the lasagna.
- In about 30 minutes, the eggplant slices are baked golden brown and can be taken out of the oven.
- Place the eggplant slices in a separate bowl.
- Steam the washed spinach in a large cooking pot with one cup of water for about 10 min.
- Add the wild garlic and mix well, then turn off the heat, cover with a lid.
- In a mixer, add cashews with vinegar, yeast flakes, spices and 200 ml water and blend until you get a smooth texture. Then add the remaining water and blend well.
- Pour the cream into the pot and mix well.
- Preheat the oven up to 180°C.
- To assemble the lasagna, cover the baking tray with a layer of lasagna sheets, spread a thin layer of sauce, then add a layer of egg plant slices and cover with another thin layer of cream.
- Repeat this process twice more.
- Cover with one last layer of lasagna sheets and one last layer of cream.
- Decorate with egg plant slices.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the unbaked lasagna and bake for about 30 min until slightly browned.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR