Serving amount: 10 Portions
Preparation time:: 15 – 20 min
Baking time: 50 – 60 min
5 carrots, finely shredded
300g almond flour
1-1,5 cup cane sugar
¾ cup instant oats or whole grain buckwheat flour
1/3 cup corn starch
1/3 freshly ground flax seeds
1 Package of baking powder
¼ TS Kala Namak salt or ground cinnamon
lemon zest from 1 lemon
¾ cup rapeseed oil
¾ cup Water
cane sugar powder or sugar powder
spring form pan size Ø 28 cm
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (upper and lower heat with convection).
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water and oil and mix well until a thick dough is obtained.
- Pour the dough into a greased mould and spread evenly.
- After 40-50 min baking time, test with a skewer whether the dough is fully baked on the inside. Then remove the carrot cake from the oven.
- Allow the carrot cake to cool for about 2 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle some cane icing sugar over the cake.
Article published by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved to DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR