Serving amount: 12 muffins
Preparation time: 15 min
Baking time: 30 min
100 g peanut butter
170 ml water
100 g dates paste
15 ml apple vinegar
40 g whole grain buckwheat flour
30 g roasted peanuts, chopped
25 g maize flour
15 g corn starch
15 g linseeds, ground
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 tsp cinnamon powder
1 pinch of ground cloves
possibilities for variation:
add cut fruits, salted peanuts, chocolate, etc.
- Preheat the oven up to 180°C.
- Blend 2 of the peeled bananas with water, dates paste, peanut butter and apple vinegar until it is completely smooth.
- In an extra bowl, mix all the dry ingredients except the peanuts.
- Now pour in the liquid mass into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mix the peanuts into the dough.
- Pour the dough into muffin forms.
- Cut the 3rd banana into 5 mm thick slices and lay them over the muffins .
- Bake the muffins for about 30 min.
- Decorate the muffins with a teaspoon of peanut butter over each of the muffins.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR