Serving amount: 6 portions (glass jars)
Preparation time: 30-40 min
Backing time: 30 min
1 big cauliflower
4 pressed garlic cloves
10-15 leaves of fresh basil
1 tbsp Oregano
6 tbsp breadcrumbs
Extra virgin olive oil
6 medium sized (250-300 ml) oven proof jars from thick glass
- Wash the cauliflower thoroughly and remove the leaves.
- Turn the cauliflower on the cutting board, so that the stem points upwards. Slice the stem into two parts and separate the flowers with your hand to two parts. Continue cutting from the stem to the cauliflower heart until you recieve 5-7 cm size slices.
- Now insert two to four cauliflower slices in each jar and add the pressed garlic cloves.
- Slice the tomatoes and place two to four slices per glass on the cauliflower flowers.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Sprinkle salt, herbs and nutmeg on the slices of tomato and then sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs on each glass and finally add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for half an hour (without lid).
Article published by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved to DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR