Serving amount: 40 cookies
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 8 min
150 g whole grain spelt flour
100 g wheat flour
120 g cane sugar
5 g cinnamon
5 g baking powder
30 ml canola oil
180 ml Whole grain tahin
100 ml water
20 g powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C .
- Prepare a baking tray lined with a sheet of baking paper.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them together with a spoon.
- Add canola oil, tahin and water to the dry mix, and mix first with a spoon, and later with your hands until you obtain a uniform and a slightly sticky dough.
- Roll the dough into small size balls (cherry size), and place the balls on the baking tray.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes until they crack slightly.
- Let cool and then sprinkle powdered sugar on top of each cookie.
Enjoy with a mug of hot coffee or tea.
Article published by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved to DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR