Serving amount: 8 portions
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 30-45 min
4 medium sized potatoes
1/2 celery root
1/2 pumpkin (in season)
100 g millet
4 branches of fresh parsley
2 branches of lovage
1 tsp tumeric
1 tsp cumin
2 l water
- Peal onions, carrots, celery root and potatoes.
- Cut all the vegetables into small cubes.
- Steam fry the onion cubes in a pan with oil for 3 min.
- Add carrot and celery cubes, and steam fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add spices and stear well in order to not get burnt.
- Add the remaining vegetables, lovage and water until all vegetables are covered.
- Bring the soup to boil, then let it cook for 30 min in a lowered temperature.
- Now add the millet and let it cook for more 20 min.
- When all vegetables are cooked softly, add fresh parsely to decorate.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR