Serving amount: 6 portions
Preparation time: 20 min
Baking time: 30 min
1 large cauliflower
1 tsp salt
50 ml olive oil
75 g tahini
juice out of 1-2 lemons
salt, by flavour
75 ml water
sumac powder, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Remove the outer leaves of the cauliflower and cut into large pieces of about 10 cm length.
- Wash thoroughly and lay on a baking tray.
- Then add salt and olive oil and mix well.
- Bake for about 30 min until the colour changes to golden brown.
- In a cup, mix tahini, lemon juice, salt and 1/3 of the water until reaching a uniform creamy texture.
- Add the remaining water slowly while constantly stirring until reaching a smooth sauce.
- For serving, put a few lamps of cauliflower on a serving plate and pour over a generous amount of the tahini sauce. Decorate with sumac powder
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR