Serving amount: 10 pieces of cake
Preparation time:: 20-30 min
Baking time: 45-60 min
250 g freshly ground poppy seeds
200 g sugar
200 g finely ground hazelnuts
150 g instant oats or buckwheat flour
50 g ground flax seed
15 g baking powder
The grated peel of a large organic orange (or two small ones)
1 g salt
500 ml of soy drink
freshly squeezed orange juice
spring form pan size Ø 22 cm
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour in the soy drink and mix until you get a uniform sticky batter.
- Pour the batter into the baking form and bake for 40-50 minutes
- Drizzle the orange juice on the warm cake and let it absorb in the juice while cooling.
- Cool completely at room temperature and serve.Guten Appetit! 🙂
Article published by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved to DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR