Serving amount: 10 portions
Preparation time: 30 min
100 g millet
200 ml water
1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
1 bunch of fresh Nana mint, finely chopped
juice out of ½ – 1 lemon
20-40 ml olive oil (by flavour)
Spices by flavour: salt, pepper
- Put millet with water into a small pot and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and continue cooking until the millet reaches the water level.
- Cover with a lid and continue cooking on low heat for about 5 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave with the lid closed for about 10 more minutes.
- Then add all the remaining ingredients and mix.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DeliKaktus – Blanc & Baum GbR