Serving amount: 40-50 cookies
Preparation time: 30 min
Baking time: 30 min
Walnuts, oats and chocolate give these biscuits a stone-like appearance. However, the taste of the cookie is much more tasty than that of a simple stone.
125 g whole oats
100 g oat meal flour
100 g walnuts, chopped
100 g dark chocolate, broken
75 g cane sugar
1 tsp baking soda
125 g soy drink
75 ml rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the soy drink and oil and mix well.
- Prepare a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- With two teaspoons, scoop small hills of the cookie dough on top of the baking paper, with spaces of 2 cm between the cookies.
- Bake for about 10-12 min until the oat flakes are browned.
- Lower the oven temperature to 130°C and dry the cookies for about 20 more minutes.
- Cool down completely and gently remove the cookies into a cookie jar.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DELIKAKTUS – Blanc & Baum