Serving amount: 12-16 cookies
Preparation time: 20 min
Baking time: 15 +20 min
150 g wheat flour
150 g cane sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp clove powder
3 tbsp Hokkaido pumpkin purée
4 tbsp (65 ml) rapeseed oil
1/2 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
30 g dark chocolate chips
1 tbsp water, only if needed
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin, oil and ginger into the same mixture and stir well. If needed, add some water to the mixture.
- Prepare a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Using your hands, form ping pong-sized balls and lay them on the baking paper, with large spaces in-between the cookies.
- Lay a few chocolate chips on each cookie and press them slightly onto the dough.
- Bake for about 10-15 min until reaching a golden-brown surface.
- Lower the oven temperature to 130°C and dry the cookies for about 20 more minutes.
- Cool down completely and gently remove the cookies into a cookie jar. Share with family and friends.
Article by Pauline Eberts
© All rights reserved DELIKAKTUS- Blanc & Baum