From Tuscany to Piedmont, this chestnut delight is enjoyed since centuries. The traditional recipe was always simple and vegan, and we only dared to add some chocolate chips in it to make it even tastier.
Ingredients of the dough
Ingredients for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, with upper and lower heat and convection.
- Mix in a large bowl all the batter dough ingredients.
- Pour the batter into muffin baking forms, up to their top (it will not rise while baking).
- Sprinkle some pine nuts on top of each muffin.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until a dark crust is formed at the top of the muffins.